- Liam: My lip is falling off! (it was just a piece of dry skin)
Mom: Oh no! What are you going to do without your lip?!
Liam: /shrug Grow another one
- Pooping is just not fun for me
- I’ve had too much chocolate, that’s why I’m crying
- Grandma: What are you going to be when you grow up?
Liam: A big boy
- My cereal is getting all foggy!
- You really tuckered me in, mom.
- Mom: I’m still tired
Liam: That’s what happens when you don’t have a nap
- When I get bigger, grandpa’s going to give me his tools. Because that’s what old guys do.
- Mom! Come look at my toe jam!
- I don’t know what I’m saying. My words are sick.
- I’m my own man!
- What in my whole life?!