logo
Food Advertising by

Liam (and Mama) Fashion: Jumping Jack

(Fashion blogger/model I am not. Liam on the other hand, he’s way too cool)

There’s something to be said about a good graphic tee, especially when you find two of the most appropriate graphic tees to describe toddler life and mama life. I had promised myself I wasn’t going to participate in Black Friday way back in November, but when I saw these shirts on sale from Jumping Jack, I couldn’t resist grabbing one for Liam and I. Our shirts are so soft and comfy, perfect for spending a day together running errands or hanging out at home.

Toddler Days 2

There are so many shops out there featuring cool shirts for kiddos but I am choosy about the ones that I will actually order from. This shop had such a touching story, that there was no question I would support it.

This shop was created in honor of our son Jack. He was diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy at just 6 weeks. SMA is the #1 genetic killer of infants and young children. SMA causes the degeneration of the motor neurons in the brain stem and spinal cord which with leads to muscle weakness. SMA caused Jack to struggle to swallow, cough, eat and breathe. He was never able to hold his head up, sit up or walk. We feel blessed to have started each day with his bright smile and created many memories of the precious moments we had with him. The very first headband I made was for Jack. It helped hold his oxygen and feeding tube in place. On December 23rd 2011, our sweet baby boy took his last breath in my arms surrounded by his family. He is the bravest boy I know. We will forever love you Jack Jack!

If that doesn’t bring a tear to your eye…

Toddler Days

I definitely look forward to ordering from Jumping Jack again in the future. There’s a few other great shirts that I’d love to pick up for Liam, plus the Mama Days shirt is coming out in a new cranberry colour! I’m almost tempted…!

• January 22, 2015 - 1:45 am | Permalink

That cranberry color is amazing!!! I’m pretty sure I will be buying it!!!

• January 22, 2015 - 3:52 am | Permalink

Love them! Liam looks so grown up in his sunglasses 🙂

• January 22, 2015 - 6:18 am | Permalink

Haha, oh those sunglasses. It’s a story for another day but when I got them for him, he honestly didn’t take them off all weekend. He slept in them, bathed in them…

• Tawnya Faust
    January 22, 2015 - 8:24 am | Permalink

I love the cranberry colour one! Make sure to wash yours inside out, I made the mistake and the writing washed off of mine 🙁 Soooo… I may have to grab the cranberry one now 😉

Liam look super cool in his sunglasses 😉

• January 22, 2015 - 7:35 pm | Permalink

Ooh good to know. I didn’t realize that the sizes run a little small so I feel a bit uncomfortable about how mine fits. That’s a good excuse to order the cranberry in the next size, right??

• January 23, 2015 - 4:53 pm | Permalink

thats good to know. I sooooo wanna order the cranberry one, but I’m nervous about the size… That sucks yours all washed off Tawnya! The little was fine though??

• January 22, 2015 - 9:31 am | Permalink

the two of you are just the cutest! and the story behind the store is fantastic, definitely somewhere i’d put support, too.

• January 24, 2015 - 8:07 pm | Permalink

I love these shirts!! And I love their story. Once we are settled and have a permanent address once again, I will definitely be ordering some – I love that I can “match” my son even though he’s not a girl 😉

• Alison
    January 26, 2015 - 11:17 am | Permalink

I want them!!! I missed the sale! But they are on my list to get, so cute!!