Oh hey there! Remember me? I stepped away from blogging for the last week while I was hanging out in Vancouver with my family. It was my first getaway since being pregnant, and Liam’s first trip! He was a champ on the airplane and while exploring a big new city. The only downfall to the trip was the 24 hour stomach bug we all seemed to catch with the exception of Liam.
Some highlights of the trip:
- hanging out in Stanley Park
- wandering Granville Island
- cherry blossoms in full bloom
- Maplewood Farm
- Vancouver Science Centre
- hanging at the beach chasing puppies
- visiting the aquarium
- my two hour walk alone exploring downtown
- drinks with friends at a pirate pub
- Whole Foods
By the end of the week I was ready to come home, but now that I’m back I’m anxious to be able to explore another city!